Friday, May 15, 2009

Yet Another Dose of Avonex

I take Avonex to help slow down the progression of my MS and Friday is shot night. I spend the entire day dreading that shot and thinking to myself that this week will be different. I will not cry, I will not allow the shot to conquer me. I will conquer the shot. Of course tonight went as all the others and I was terrified as usual. I started the entire process an hour ago and I just successfully gave myself the shot after what I call a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears. I envy all those who have a good friend, a caretaker, a spouse or a boyfriend to help them through shot night and all other things MS related. If I ever get one, I will surely not take the person for granted.

Well, I wanted to tell you all about my first night at MS Exercise, but I am pretty worn out now that I have cried for an hour so until tomorrow....xoxo

No comments: