Monday, July 27, 2009

Limitations...

This is going to be a short one as I am really exhausted and should have been asleep a long time ago, but I have to get this out tonight. I learn almost daily of a new limitation and today was no different. One of my Sorority sisters children is in need of some bone marrow, and of course I would love to have my blood drawn to see if I can help her out, but I will not be considered since MS is a chronic illness. I can't help her by giving my blood and being a potential match, but I can help by sending the information out and asking others to help so here goes:

Ashante Sloan is need of bone marrow. She is the youngest daughter of my Sorority sister Emma Sloan (Omicron Omega, Birmingham, AL) and sister of Spelman Sorority Ashaki Sloan Means, Mu Pi, Spr 96 and for the ATLiens, Ashante is the cousin of City Councilman Ceasar Mitchell and David Mitchell (Mays c/o 86, and 87). For those of you who have already volunteered and provided your registry info, on behalf of Ashante, her family and friends, we sincerely thank and bless you! Feel free to share this message with your various distros.. Again, thank you!

That's all for tonight folks.

Till tomorrow,
AJ
xoxo

No comments: